Experienced Project-Manager in General Contractor Projects linked with Organization and Data Processing offers (after 25 years with IBM) short or long-term Services for mid-size and larger companies on a self-employed basis.
- Age: 50 years, single, independent
- Education: Dipl. Ing. der Feinwerktechnik
- Experience: 25 years with IBM incl. 5 years Project-Manager in General Contractor Projects
- Independent Freelancer, since 1995
Performances / Offerings
- Project-Management, -Support
- Project-Analysis, -Planning, -Supporting, -Controlling
- Project-Organization, -Documentation (ISO 9000)
- Coordination of Infrastructure- and Building-Site-Activities
- Quality- and Problem-Management
- Acquisition-Support and Proposal-Management
- SLA- and Contract-Management
- Training-Conception und -Realisation
- Vacation Replacement, Special Contracts
- IT Service Provider
- Banking/Insurance/Financial Services Provider
- Government, Administration
- Industry, Asset Management and others
- Contract based on time and material
- Fixed price
References (Details at Page 2)
- 91 Several projects with IBM (CFM, Kanban, Reporting-Systems, KBS, KI)
1991 Treuhandanstalt: Project-Management IT-Project "Vertrags-Abwicklung"
1992 Landesbank Berlin: Project-Management "Building up Trading Floor"
1993 Landesbank Berlin: Project-Management "Phase II Trading Floor"
1994 LAROV: Project-Management (temp.) "Paperless Administration"
1995 Softlab: Management-Support, Marketing
Annuss: Documentation Support for getting the EG-Approval
1996 Seebauer & Partner: User Manual for high quality business presentations
1997 Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG: Problem-, Relocation- and Quality-Management
1998/99 BB-DATA GmbH: SLA-, Contract- and Multi Vendor Management